Our media training aims to make your spokesperson an accomplished and confident performer – one that television broadcasters will want to invite back.
We offer tailor made media training courses in television, radio, print and social media. There are two main goals to our media training: learning how to communicate key messages effectively, at the same time as giving journalists the content they seek; one is pointless without the other. This will help your spokesperson generate maximum impact from every interview they do.
Our courses are largely practical, using trainers experienced in journalism and PR, alongside professional technical people. Spokespeople take part in multiple interviews, followed by in-depth feedback.
We can help you:
- Understand and deliver the types of stories journalists want to hear
- Identify and deliver your key messages in media friendly soundbites
- Present yourself to best effect for camera
- Read and adapt your body language and tone of voice
- Prepare for specific interviews, live, pre-recorded and in print
- Turn a negative story into positive messaging
Following the training we provide you with a copy of all the recorded interviews and with print, a written quote or short article, based on an interview done in the training. We give you a written report on each delegate containing observations and tips.
For more information, or to get a quote, please contact us on 020 7240 7373. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also download our media training brochure here:
Claire Ayles, Co-found of Eleven Hundred Agency ”